Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my name is 3viL liN

boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring
wat a boring day ??!!
juz now went jpj ..
wan qti.. but suddenly rain..n si peh heavy..
four of us sit at dere , chating , say ppl back word ( no la )
wait from 8 til 11 ..haiz
cm said 2day i wake her up , haha, her alarm clock dun noe y point at 9 ..luckily got me.. haha.. yuan lai me so important wan ar..
haha..
yesterday test de name , my name is zhan mo xue..詹魔雪 .. but me prefer evil lin..
haha
so my name change jor.. cum.. evil lin..kekex..

6 comments:

  1. wen sun here. it's really a boring day....Ah thanks 4 your handmake chinese knot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky say aridi see yr blog d ....hmm veri nice n yr making gift veri beautiful 2...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...i feel very happy can be ur friend .u r a good girl.so i hope we can keep in touch.i wont fprget u de o...hope all ur dream can come true...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..
    thx 4 ur comment ar..
    all my friends.........
    hehe
    hope frienship 4eva

    ReplyDelete